Monday, March 22, 2010

Mrs. Walt Bowie

What can I say? One of my nearest and dearest had the most amazing wedding a few weekends ago. I was honored to be one of her maid of honors. I am usually so proud of the fact that I RARELY ever cry. Not sure why I consider it to be a talent, but I do. However, as Lauren walked down the longest aisle EVER (which she so deserved) I lost it. I cried and cried during at least half of her wedding. I was really close to going into the ugly cry in front of 800 people. There was just something about seeing someone you love getting everything they want...everything they want in life...everything they want in a man...everything! I am so thrilled for Lauren and Walt! The entire weekend was a fabulous time, and we all got to celebrate how God brought these two together. Here's to the bride and groom!


















No comments: