Sunday, March 14, 2010

A year in review...


Isabella on a quick break from Italia...look at that face!
not sure why I have 3 stockings...they were on sale...
Our annual Christmas dessert-fest...
Ella Grace showing off her new bangs and her peppermint...
Back to NYC with my parents before Christmas...

I have the cutest & most fun mother on EARTH!
My very first vegetable garden actually yielded some vegetables... (squash, zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, and 1 eggplant)
Fall hikes in Oak Mountain...I took this with my iPhone!

Snow!
NYC for the 4th of July...

Dragged Trey to this, and he secretly loved it.
Pastis with Kingsley and Paulie
Rooftop before the Macy's Fireworks...
Biking in Central Park
Trey considered taking it...
view from the roof of the Met

Gotta love some Katz's


Beach Trip



Isabella sums it all up with a "Roll Tide"...can you hear it?

No comments: